F.D. Goodale Jeweler was founded by F. “Dess” Goodale in 1922. The store originally specialized in watch repair and fine china. Through the years, inventory has grown into fine gifts and jewelry as well as antique and estate jewelry. Our in-house services include jewelry repair and engraving. Though our products, services and inventory have changed, our dedication to customer service and quality workmanship is still the same.
The store is currently owned by Frank Goodale, Jr. and his wife, Linda. Frank is a certified gemologist and graduate of Wofford College.